These are questions you need to ask your web developer or SEO provider BEFORE you
decide they are the Pay Per Click (PPC) partner for you.
- Are they a Google AdWords Premier SME Partner or an AdWords Qualified Company?
- How many programs are they currently managing?
(If they answer "none" or that the "programs are finished" - the provider is not
PPC takes constant monitoring, refinement and testing)
- What is the average weekly spend across customers similar to you?
- What "key word phrases" can I search on to see ads you have built?
- Are all ads A/B split tested? Can you show examples?
- Is Google Analytics installed and linked at an Administrative level to Google AdWords?
- What "landing page" tracking and monitoring is provided?
- What email or phone capture systems are in place for all ads?
- Can you assist with auto responder systems and email marketing tools?
- Can you provide a list of referral clients that are currently trading?
- Can you provide sample reports?
We answer YES to all these questions!
Fill in the form on the right and we will call you now or at a time convenient to
you to discuss your unique situation.
Who we are.
Monte Huebsch - CEO, Google AdWords Qualified Individual, Google Analytics Qualified
More at www.MonteHuebsch.com
Jeff Ferguson - Co-owner, Director of Sales
Jeremy Cade - Project Manager of AussieWeb
Conversion system, Google AdWords Qualified Individual, and 8 year veteran
of Google AdWords.
Allen Kamp - Google AdWords Qualified Indiviual.
Nigel Ellis - Developer of AussieWeb Local Search
Local Search system, Google AdWords Qualified Individual, Google Analytics Qualified
Max Shubin - Google AdWords Qualified Individual and owner of GlassesPoint.com.au
Tino Gaka - Google AdWords Qualified Individual and owner of Red VIP Card